Due on type pains and dryness

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

As usual sending myself crazy with over thinking.  I had a very light period at the beginning of December last year since then nothing.  For the last 3 / 4 weeks I've had what feels like almost continual due on type tummy ache, including low down back ache.  In addition to that I think I've now got some dryness !! All in all I'm feeling pretty sorrry for self.  My question really is does this sound normal for perimenopause? Has anyone else had due on symptoms for quite a while without a period ? Also got loads of aches and pains around my pelvic area including my public bone. 

Thank you in advance. xx

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

This is very typical of perimenopause and I have very similar if not identical symptoms. Its not really anything to worry about as stressing makes it worse. I have had all the tests including biopsies and they were all clear its all about hormone imbalances and your uterus contracting. if it starts too effect your life you should see your doctor xx
    • Posted

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying.  I'm so grateful to you for taking the time.  It's a real comfort to hear you've had similar if not not identical symptoms,  not that I would want you to have them ! Never realised it would this bad . . . I'd rather have my normal monthly cycle any day of the week xx 

• Posted

Debbie

just think of when it finally all finishes no more cramps, periods or pains, sore boobs and no need to buy tampons 😁 how brilliant will that be. Just a bit of a rocky road to get there

• Posted

Yes sounds fantastic !! just wish I could see the end of this incredibly rocky road 🙏🏼

One day . . .  In the meantime just got to battle on xx 🤣

• Posted

Oh I have had that too swearing when I would use the bathroom it would be my period and nope nothing I have had months where I had no period like symptoms and no period too it’s these crazy hormones and my periods are bad with the cramping I always been that way tho that’s the one thing I can’t wait to disappear I can deal with the other symptoms but the period I had enough already
    • Posted

Thank you Chrisann,

Very grateful for your reply.  It’s a comfort to know others have experienced the same symptoms xx take care Deb 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.