Dying an option dont want to feel what I'm feeling

Posted , 14 users are following.

anyone else feel like dying Is there only way out how do you cope from feeling an unexplainable feeling tht gradually takes over n controls the way u think is there a way out apart frm nt existing

3 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Yes....my depression has made me sick for so long i never have an appetite and feel like throwing up 24/7. I feel like i have the stomach flu every day, i have no energy and the things i used to enjoy about life do nothing for me now. I tried antidepressants and they worsened it.....my life doesnt feel like a life anymore....im a zombie in my body but i try to hold on every day. Just wanted you to know you arent alone in that feeling

• Edited

hi adam, i know exactly how you feel. 3 weeks ago i woke up feeling like this. i have a history of PTSD and had horrendous flashbacks and nightmares which were terrifying. i could see black. i knew if went to my dad he would look after me, only problem? he died 8 years ago. i wanted to run from the fear. i wanted that safe place, you'll have one! go to it, find it here on Earth oh and talk to someone. pm me if necessary, i will listen, i'll try to help.

• Edited

Adam, I hear you. I often feel like being dead is a better option than life (though I am not suicidal). There is so much going on around us; virus, family, professional, health, etc. I slog through it all because there is no other choice for me. It sucks and I empathize.

• Posted

Hey jane

I know that sometimes we think that death is a better option than life. Every person in the whole world suffers from many problems, but this does not mean that they die.

• Posted

Hi Adam,

i hear you.... been there a year ago. However i am a good testimony that antidepressants work. it took me almost 6 months of struggling till i find the right on that worked for me. i am so grateful to have my life and being my happy self again.

Don't give up, there is hope

• Posted

which AD are you using now? i was on fluvoxamine and it didnt work for me.... now i have trazodone prescribed but im afraid to start using it because of side effects.... i have really bad depression and health anxiety and panic attacks for 2 years now.... i dont want to live anymore.

• Posted

Whatever you are going through that is very hard for you, you can bounce back and overcome these issues. Life can be good but it depends on how you see things and using the support you need. Invest in your loved ones. Life is fun for me and i face alot of adversity.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.