Dyshydrotic Eczema/Pomphlyx/Spring time

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had this condition off and on over my life. Always on my left hand. And when it comes it is VERY bad. Bubbles on bubbles and takes over a month to go away. I always treated it with clobetasol. Now I am going through several months of it coming and going all the way up to my elbow but it never gets bed. In the morning, it is the worst and then goes away over day, only to come up in a different place on left arm/hand/wrist the next day. I put the cream on it and it goes away but usually don't need it. Then pops up again in a different spot and repeat.

What is causing this and why is it coming and going so quickly? It used to be severe and then gone.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.