Each day must brings it s own set of rules

Posted , 10 users are following.

Tnight sleep is not possible feels as if kneecap on fire with shar shooting pains. Doubled up on pain meds. Is this normal? No fever knee physically not swelled more thN surgery size.

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Omg

I've got the same thing thing

How many weeks post op are u

• Posted

1 week post op. This pain just started last night. I had to take a percaset and oxycodene to get it better. Starting to feel it again this morning.
    • Posted

New kid on the block. Welcome to the world of torture!!

I'm 10 weeks post op today and it's been the most frightening time of my life.

However, I've been told not everybody is the same. Maybe yours won't be so bad.

It's like having a baby every day with nothing to show for it just pain on top of pain. Sorry to go on so much but that's been my story xx

• Posted

Th meds you are taking now are about half the strength of those you took in hospital, speak with your doctor and try and get a stronger prescription.  If you don't take painkillers, it will be harder for you to concentrate on your rehab as you will be in too much pain.  
  • Posted

Before sirgery i was taking daily gor fibro pain. I had to cut it out a week before. I forgot to ask but can i atart taking it again? Wondering it that migt help with this pain.
    • Posted

In the States some of our narcotics are mixed with either aspirin or Tylenol. You have to know what the combo is before you start taking either aspirin or Tylenol separately.... so you don't double up on it.  Our labels are clearly marked.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.