Skip to content
renee37065

Ear pressure fullness

Hey everyone. I've been having this ear pressure fullness like I'm under water since end of march. I also had a csf leak from a spinal tap the same time. I had 2 blood patches to fix it. I had pressure in head n ears they said it must be sinuses the pressure from head went away but ears are still filled with pressure. Went to ent he says there's nothing wrong with my ears. Multiple docs have looked inside nothing going on. But ent n 2nd opinion neurologist said it's possible ur pressure is off. I'm freaking out. I don't know who to see about this. What if my brain is filling up with pressure n something bad happens. I'm freaking out. Plus it's very uncomfortable feeling. Anybody out there no about this. Need help.

1 Replies

• renee37065

Hi what's happened with this as I'm currently going through the same?. Had blood patch on weds but ears just feel bulging and have a mild headache constantly. It has improved loads. I only got discharged yesterday but with 3 kids feel like I've rushed it 🙈

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.