Early discharge

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 30 years old married man with 03 children. But unfortunately, day first of my marriage, my timing is under 1 mint. With this I can't satisfy my wife. So , I do much hand practice. I can't live without hand practice 2 or 3 day. Now

I suffering

with following problems

Digestive problem

Early discharge

Memory loss day by day

Anexity

Please help me what I have to do now? I am so worry

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi alioup could I ask for clarification? Are you saying the first day of your marriage to your wife something happened and you can't have sex with your wife? Sorry for being so direct but we have to understand to offer help? Also do you want to get out of the military or are you getting out because you are physically sick? What do you mean by hand practice? I am looking forward to your answering. 

• Posted

Hey Thurman I felt like duh after I wrote that! I figured it out after I sent that message. Thanks for clearing it up for mesmile! Diane
  • Posted

Alioup it's Diane again please forgive me for being so ignorant! You were opening up about a very private matter and I said insensitive things. Please give us another chance. Please. How are you today? Diane

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.