early ejaculation

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am 26 years old if i sex with my wife i have not geting time it will ejaculate with in one minutes , please tell me how to increase timing

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Buddy

I used to have that problem when I was married. I use to get to excited and I would cum to fast. We use to have foreplay and I would get her off first. She could never get off with intercourse the first time. I would have to go down on her first.

I was never able to get past 10 minutes but use to start and stop a lot. We were married for 22 years and had fun learning all new things...

It happen to more men then you know. About 30 % men have this problem. There are some things you can do. There called behavioural techniques. That is the start and stop or squeeze the head of your penis. There are also a cream called Elma Cream. reduces sensitivity by numbing the penis or Priligy Tablets It helps you gain better control.

Also don't know if you use condom. If you use a thicker condom it can stop some of the sensitivity. Have you all ways had this problem. You may be one of them guys that are overly sensitivity. Good luck and if you get a chance look it up on the internet there may be something else that will help.

Good Luck Ken

• Posted

I had this issue - I would be so aroused prior to any activity that I would ejaculate in under a minute, or at very best slightly longer. There are two approaches I would suggest:

• although instructional videos are a bit dated now they still contain lots of useful information. The one I remember is - Dr Andrew Stanway - The Lovers Guide - if you google this you may find versions online

• the best technique I have found is learning about kegel exercises for men. This is actually the PC Muscle Group (pubococcygeal) and once you learn how to do them and you practice doing sets of 10 at a time you will learn that you can stop yourself from ejaculating - the other thing that goes with this is you start to recognise when you are reaching the point of no return. Then you back-off by stopping stimulation, or simply pausing what you are doing. If you get successful with this process you can then learn how to lengthen the time before you need to ejaculate.

• as with any exercise once you master the basic technique you then step-up the amount of sets you are doing, so you do them every few days, and multiply the sets, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 - 10 that sort of thing. The ideal time to do these is when you are driving a car, sitting on public transport and so on - no one will know you are doing them. There are Men who Practice ' Semen Conservation ' - this is where you have intercourse with a partner, but do not ejaculate and the end of copulation. They ' save ' that for a future time when the amount of semen can build and it is released in much more energetic / fulfilling manner. The term ' Milking the prostate ' is linked to this practice as this can, in some circumstances create greater pressure on the prostate that then also needs to be released along with the normal process of ejaculation.

Some Men take this to extremes and can stop themselves from ejaculating for many hours, or even for many copulation sessions .. as ever, a happy medium is best if you learn about all this ...

• Update this post for more information ......

The link I have found is as follows for you to Google (we cannot post external web site links on here)

• Health - Line - Kegel - Exercises - for - Men

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.