Early stage treatment and prreze cream

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi

i had a PR about 2 yrs ago.

that time i was clueless so i didnt go see a dr till rashes were all over my body.

And i used prreze and that helped . but at this point it was already 8weeks passed.

but few days ago i noticed something on my chest.. and i was hoping it will go away and it didnt . now it looks dry like hearld patch i had before .

i dont want this to come back. please help. of theres anything i can do. no other rashes started yet. just a hearld patch! im sure everyone on here knows doctors are useless when it comes to PR .

please help!!!

0 likes, 7 replies

Report / Delete

7 Replies

• Posted

my other question is if i apply prreze cream on my hearld patch will it stop from spreading???

or any other ideas ??

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

they say it's a one time thing but sometimes it does return 😦 it's my first time having it and i'm kind of depressed because there's one on my face that i can't hide it and as it takes months to go away i still need to go to work and study. It's been 8 weeks now since the first spot and I wish I could buy this cream you're talking about but they don't sell it where I live. do you really think it works?

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yup, Prreze. That is the only thing I ever found that stopped the spread. It is weird that you might have it again.... It does happen, but when you think about being one of one million or so people a year that get PR, and then being one of about 10 people a year who get it again.... astronomical!!!!

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up