Early weigh in...Happy Monday

Posted , 8 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity. Start a new discussion

Morning Folks,

So this morning i had to weigh in as i have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and as she is always in a rush and not to specific on the figures, i wanted to go in with what i had lost so far.

Jumped on this morning and lost another 5lbs so that 1 stone in 3 weeks! Super happy, great motivator and im ready to go in, head held high and request 3 months worth of my blue pals!

Wasn't a fan of Mondays but starting to change my mind!! biggrin

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Next
  • Posted

WOOOOWWWW that is brilliant KTD you must be thrilled that keeps us going also. Have a FABULOUS monday xxx
    • Posted

Thanks love, the numbers are making me believe the 100% committment pays off!!

Everyone can do the same if you keep to the basic rule of fat intake and dont even think about "testing the tablets" with fatty and unhealthy foods. 

Bring on the next 3 months when i would love to keep losing the same amount but of course need to keep grounded and just be grateful with any weigh loss! xxx

• Posted

Your right, but old habits are hard to break at the beginning, I had a terrible day yesterday, climbing the walls.cry, however resisted by going to bed!! up this morning early and pleased I didnt cave in, to the temptress called the cupboard, some may know her as the fridge or freezer lol xxx
    • Posted

Oh i know what you mean and i am no angel, ive had the cravings, i've had to just keep myself busy and with the past week being TOTM i have really had to focus. We all have bad habits, thats how we got here in the first place but once you break that old routine you are free!!! Kepp strong Hen you can do it xxx
  • Posted

Hi @KTD

WELL DONE!! so pleased for you :D x

• Posted

Hey Britneyspears!,

Great to hear from you and thanks for the comment. Super chuffed and something has clicked in the brain this time and the only way is down....in weight of course cheesygrin x

• Posted

And you KTD! really pleased for you it's great when you get a really good weight loss isn't it its like being on a high! make sure you treat yourself to something nice for doing so well! with such a great loss it spurns you on to keep going well done again! smile xx
    • Posted

Its funny you should say that as my little treat to myself is a new steam mop! haha. Yes i know that is very sad but wanted one for ages and thought sack it i deserve it right now biggrin. You're right it really is a rush and that in itself is the addiction i want and need to keep going so when you fly free from the nest i can be a replacement of success hahaha xx
    • Posted

@KTD that's so weird i treated myself to one of them a few months ago always wanted one- yes i'm one of those cleanaholic freaks! At the rate you are going you will be taking over! plus cleaning is great for exercise xx

You can do it - you have already proved that in 3 weeks! XX

• Posted

Thats so funny that you did the same! Yep loving the housework and gardening to keep the heart rate up and i dont do things by half so my other half feels like he is living in a show home at the moment! Oh well.

I shall keep you updated of course xx

• Posted

Well done, fantastic.  xbiggrin

• Posted

Got a fair way to go before that happens but i shall run with the compliment so thank you muchly - how's things with you? x
    • Posted

All's good , only I've got my 2nd weight in weds not feeling to confident , it's a week early , as my doctors going on holiday and it's good old lady's time . Oh the joys ha ha x x

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion

Report as inappropriate

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up