Early weigh in...Happy Monday

Posted , 8 users are following.

Morning Folks,

So this morning i had to weigh in as i have an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and as she is always in a rush and not to specific on the figures, i wanted to go in with what i had lost so far.

Jumped on this morning and lost another 5lbs so that 1 stone in 3 weeks! Super happy, great motivator and im ready to go in, head held high and request 3 months worth of my blue pals!

Wasn't a fan of Mondays but starting to change my mind!! biggrin

3 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Excellent KTD, all this goiod news can only help us newbies .. Keep the good work ..
  • Posted

Well Done KTD, what a super weight loss, chauffed to bits for you smile

• Posted

Thanks love, all going well so far and i just need to keep focused and hopefully the numbers will continue to drop! You doing ok? x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.