Easter holiday's

Posted , 5 users are following.

what's everyone up to?

We decided this year that we aren't getting the kids eggs, stave's off any temptation, not that I enjoy chocolate these days but don't want to have the possible temptation there, but have bought them each new bikes and am looking at getting myself and hubby one each as well so hopefully some family ride outs, lots of dog walking.

My youngest is doing a 2 day football camp so might take the daughter for a couple of pamper sessions. Fancy trying out the fish pedicure's anyone had that?

Sorting out the garden and hopefully some garden tanning sessions if the weather stays nice.

Debating about popping over to France to see the inlaws but probably won't be able to afford it if we do manage to get the bikes for us both but they do have a beach hut nr Bognor Regis so may just pop down there for a couple of days.

Then it will be time to go back to school and work.

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Not heard of that one Sian It's obviously workin for her. x
  • Posted

Not heard of that one but it's obvoiusly working for her.

Thantks for your good wishes etc regarding my sister.

I've come home for a couple of days while she has other visitors it's getting tough she can't do much at mo as her fingers and nails sore and sensitive and she gets so tired she's finding hard letting others do things for her. I keep telling her it will be easy if I get to know where things are kept in her house now and how to use her washer, drier cooker etc so I don't have to keep asking when she's had the operation.

Sorry to hear about your Grandad - I know of several men who have had prostrate cancer and they have all recovered from it, let's hope your Grandad is the same.

Those Thia Chilli snack things can be found down the crisp aisle. x

• Posted

Oh thats expensive eh!! Although that is harley street for you!! This lady said she had paid £35 an session, and that she had gone back for more sessions as the hypnotherapist was addressing her 'over eating' issues aswell, she couldnt stop raving about it.... i guess its always another option!

Aw thanx trying hard, im sure he'll be fine, he the fittest one out of the lot of us smile Good luck for your sisters op.

Ooh right i will brave the crisp aisle to fing them then, ta hun :lol:

• Posted

Just had a look re the virtual gastric band. I just put virtual gastric band in the search engine (not typing name of it as message might get blocked). There was an interesting article in the Scottish Daily Record. Looks like they simulate you having the op but under hypnosis. Best to read for yourselves. It obvious can work but I have had hypnotherapy before but, like eveything else I've tried, it worked for a few months and then I started to put the weight on again. It did help with my fear of flying though so the money wasn't wasted smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.