Eating to much

Posted , 6 users are following.

hi all dose any body feel they cant stop eating. some months are fine then there will be days where I just eat all the time is this due to fluctuating hormones or the HRT I am on .

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Mam me too feel like eating always.....Always Hungry....i have carvings for sweet things.. .after Lunch again start feeling hungry..i think its because of menopause..🤣

• Posted

Hi Susan

I am the same ... yesterday I could have ate till I burst and today I am not bothered at all. It is definitely due to hormones up and down. Jee whiz... and today and yesterday I have crushing fatigue!

Just want to be in my bed but this time will pass I am sure!

Carol K

• Posted

I am not on any medication but yes I do have my appetite fluctuating due to hormone changes.

• Posted

thanks for all your comments. I feel if I keep eating the way I am I will be huge. use to be very active and my weight was fine just wish I could be that way again. hopefully one day.

• Posted

I have this problem days before my period craving carbs and sugar with NONSTOP eating.. I understand that this is normal to some degree BUT I absolute hate it. Really do.. I do my absolute best to drink more water and eat protein but my body doesn't want that.. UGHSo frustrating for me.. : (

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.