Eggs

Posted , 5 users are following.

Thought I would have scrambled egg made with a little milk for lunch today. Put it on the nutri scales, came in at 17g fat for one egg and a little milk, that's without the Warburtons Weight Watcher bread. Needless to say I didn't eat it, it went straight in the bin. So eggs are out, not worth the risk.

Mandy

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

jondave....don't need to throw them out....eat an egg on a day you are at home and see what the reaction is....eggs are so satisfying and the protein keeps you going for a long time....try it!
  • Posted

For one egg? Wow.

I weigh eggs on my scales and I can have 1 but not two.

A friend gave me an idea - i think it's originally from weight watchers. You get a lrge mushroom, a potobello type. take out the stalk and crack the egg into it.You then bake it for 10-15 mins.

Another egg fix is quorn mini eggs. 63 calories and 2.9g of fat

• Posted

No need to cut eggs out! The orilstat isn't about cutting things out of your diet that you enjoy! It's about moderation.

I have 2 scrambled eggs on toast for my lunch every Sunday and have lost 10lbs in 3 weeks so far!

• Posted

Hi,

Iv been on the tabs 1 week today and i tried my first egg today as it was my day off work. I was fine with it and really did enjoy it plus it kept me going till tea time.

claire

• Posted

Will definetly give it a try when my stomach settles down.

Mandy

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.