Electric shocks while I doze

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi does anyone else suffer with these strange electric shock feelings all thru my body while I'm dozing in bed wakes me up in a panic several times in the morning I feel it comes from my womb ovaries area? I can stand it so have to get up and get busy as it drags me down .

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

My boobs are tender as well today so assume it must be hormonal even though I'm post menopause by 3.5 years I am 53.
  • Posted

Yep...so scarey....feels like being electrocuted and I jump up in the air scared stiff then too scared to try and go back to sleep....pulse racing. ...last nite was bad all down leg....feel for you x
  • Posted

Yes Cazjaz16 your not on your own with the electric shock pulses, I couldn't understand them at first and thought I was dying, but there are others on here who have suffered the same, they are really really scary, i thought at first I was going mad 😞
  • Posted

The only thing that wakes me up durring the night are my feet hurting my stomach problems 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.