Emma's campaign to ditch the home scales....

Posted , 3 users are following.

I first read a post a little while ago about someone not having scales at home becasue they just cause heart ache, well I now agree.

Why coz I weighed myself just before my first official weigh in and I had lost 5lbs less than what the home scales said. you can imagine m y poor fella putting up with me having a cob on as I dodn't lose as much weight as what i thought, so I was stomping around, slamming cupboards etc so

I have now throw the bloody scales in the garden( got a skip at mo) so they have officially been binned. and good riddance!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats the point of getting our hopes up by stepping on and off them morning noon and night, which is what I was doing???.

Why don't we just go by how loose our clothes on us and wait for the excitement of the offical weigh in at the docs????

although I am a very impatient person and I hate surprises, I am intending to stick to this plan and see what happens in 4 weeks time.

Well girls I hope this may help, and the best of luck in our quest for the train!!!

:wink: :lol:

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Im with u on that chick............. :D
  • Posted

I think it was you who first mentioned it Skye,

us women, were bleeding crazy with the infactuation with the scales, my fella thinks im mental anyway. lol

• Posted

I know! Would drive u crazy weighing yourself all the time. Just messes with ur head.

Should be BANNED......... :lol: :lol:

• Posted

I fully agree with the scales thing, I beleive that it's not your weight matters as much as your waist! Muscle weighs quite a lot and if you are excersising it lmight ook like you aren't loosing anything, it's not really a very accurate way of measuring weight loss not mention the fact that it's so bludy frustarating! :twisted: :twisted:

So yes! let's ditch those scales! :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.