Emotions are gone? Kind of?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Ok so my derealization from my anxiety is finally going away because I've learned to accept it, but this one thing that's left is kind of scaring me. My emotions don't really feel that present as they used to. Like I don't get as angry/happy/excited as I used to? I do get sad a lot of times, but I don't think I'm depressed. Just kind of numb lately. Is this normal or is it some kind of anehdonia? Sorry, this will be my last time posting on here. I just need to know if this thing is normal and then maybe i'll be able to get on with life again instead of constantly worrying about anxiety all the time. Oh and I'm 14 btw. rolleyesquestion 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I feel the same I feel like a robot it's horrible sad
    • Posted

Yeah it's really annoying. I just want to feel again. rolleyes
    • Posted

me too do u watch the vampire diaries ? I feel like my humanity got turned off lol I feel empty it's so weird
    • Posted

No, but I really want to start watching it lol. All my friends say it's good! And yes, I feel super empty, like there's some kinda black hole in me idk. 
    • Posted

Oh ok. sad Well the best of luck to you with all this, and I will definetly start watching vampire diaries now haha. Maybe that will cheer me up. Thanks smile
    • Posted

I also have derealization which is weird too lol I'm sure we will be okay smile and yes u can also message me I love making new friends especially if u need someone to talk to about this anxiety
    • Posted

That's so sweet, thanks for this. I guess I could try to message you whenever I start feeling really bad again. You can message me as well if you'd like. lol
    • Posted

anytime smile I know how horrible it feels sad but we will get through this
    • Posted

I really do hope so. My grades are struggling a little bit because of this but hopefully it'll be gone soon. I'm praying! 
    • Posted

it will smile at least your derealization is going away mine still here and still freaks me out but I'm slowly learning to accept it too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.