End of day 1

Posted , 3 users are following.

Well, I stayed in all day incase I had any accidents,  haven't. I'm wondering are the tablets working, will it kick in tomorrow? All these questions I have. 

Was very careful in what I ate,  but can see where I have been going wrong generally in my diet. Several times today, fancied a bag of crisps or chocolate. Sugar cravings kicking in and will pass. 

Think im going to set up an account with MFP just so I know the fat content of food. All a learning curve. 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

You're obviously eating the right things.  My fitness pal is great as it monitors calories and fat, there are some low fat treats that you can have as long as they are an occasional treat. I've been on the tablets four weeks and never had any accidents.

• Posted

Thanks for the message. Am I suppose to have 15% fat per meal? In total 45% per day. Just trying to set up MFP 
    • Posted

Sorry for the late response it's not % it is grams. You're allowed up to 15g of fat per meal and no more than 45g per day. The rule is nothing should be more than 5g per 100. Hope that helps. X
    • Posted

Thanks, I think I've got it. It's bit confusing as I was working to 30% fat and that would take me over x 
    • Posted

No problem, got my 4 week weigh in later and feeling nervous.  Any more questions just post and someone will be able to help. Good luck. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.