ending things

Posted , 9 users are following.

i’ve been awake for hours now and been feeling low and i think i’m at the end and i’m scared i want to talk i suppose but that would make other people’s problems worse they shouldn’t have to deal with mine 

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi Emma - You found the right site to explore and share.  There are so many supportive people here from all across the globe that will help.  You will soon discover that you are not alone and that they are experiencing EXACTLY what your are going through.  And by reaching out and sharing you can learn and lean on others to lift you from your situation.  So ask questions, share, learn, and even make some friends.  I wish you well.  
    • Posted

i feel this is the only place i can actually express myself to others 
  • Posted

Please talk to us we are here to listen and not judge. If you are not sleeping then everything seems worse. Please take a deep breathe and try to hold on. 
    • Posted

i can’t hardly ever sleep and that just adds on each day to how tired i feel 
  • Posted

Emma, you can't decide to end things until you figure out why you are here. Please spend some time investigating life. Life is very interesting and filled with mystery. Sometimes I get so down I can't even get out of bed. I cry until there are no more tears, just hiccups. Some how I begin to pray and think about what Jesus did for us on the cross. I remember that He loves me and He cares. Some how I am able to keep going and I thank God for another to function for the day. I am sometimes to depressed to really know if the people in my life cares about me, but when I am balanced for a while, they don't mind being around me. I sorry, this is not about me right now, it is about you and how you are feeling. Please spend some time figuring out your purpose in life and allow yourself to be. I'm praying for you. Take care and be strong.

• Posted

Hi Emma, I do know sort of how you feel. I felt that bad last night too many bad things to deal with one on top of the other. I was pushed to the limit last night. I felt dreadful, over the last few days my whole life has been tipped upside down. Try to talk Emma if you can. You can tell us anything I'm sure it will be ok. We'll look after you on here.xx

• Posted

thank you it’s hard though i can’t find something to stay for and i’m not sure how longs left that’s what scares me 
  • Posted

Can you get back to us Emma, a lot of us have been down the path you're on, only to find that attempts to end everything are not the answer. Opening up to like minded people with experience of what you are going through is a more positive action and there are several who have already indicated that if you need someone during those everlasting and desperately lonely nights we are here for as long as you need. Even in the depths of depression a hand offered in friendship can make all the difference.

• Posted

Emma you dont mention whether you are under the care of a psychiatrist or taking any medication. I was going through the same thing and went to a psychiatrist and was diagnosed with depression and ocd/ anxiety etc. I was place on medication and doing very good lately. good luck god bless. 
    • Posted

i’m not on any medication no but i do go to see a therapist and they where the ones who diagnosed me with sevier depression 

• Posted

Hi Emma believe me if i say you really are not alone all these people at one time or another have been where you are now but are still here for you, and so am i, i cant not tell you what my life has been like , it goes back from childhood till now, i am 54, i suffer, depression, anxiety, ibs, eating disorder, severe migraines over 30yrs, insomnia, and on top of all that bdd which is a disease that you hate your looks and body and can not look in the mirror without disgust, and all these are linked because of what happened to me throughout my life, i tried to take my life 3 times, and boy i am so glad it did not work, i have turned a corner, im am on medication, seeing a counsellor, and life could not be better, and i joined this forum 30 days ago and the people on here have been wonderful , and caring, do not get me wrong i have my bad days but when i do i come on here and the people on here are fabulous, after talking with them i feel a million dollars, so emma please DO NOT GIVE UP LIFE IS PRECIOUS AND SO ARE YOU, just take one day at a time there is plenty of help out there, take it, and lean on us god bless and take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.