Endometrial Polyps

Posted , 8 users are following.

Has anyone been diagnosed with endometrial polyps? I've had these my whole life, but my new doctor says I should have them removed. Since this is surgery that requires putting you under, I am hesitant. Plus this only bled once for one weekend after menopause. 

Sometimes I think it will just create more problems and I should leave them alone.

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I also have to have a polyp removed under general, I had an appt in July but my BP was too high ( i was that terrified) anyway that is now under control so Im due to have my pre op on 20 March. I also asked if they could do it without general and they said at the moment they dont have the right equipment to do it at that hospital.

Angie, did you bleed after your polyp removal ? that another thing im frightened of !  Im just a wreck really LOL 

• Posted

Hi pudds im a emotional wreck to have read all the stories of why not to go through with it risks of all sorts not going to say on here mind if I knew I could get away with not having it I would I've lost 5lbs in a week god bless us all xxxx

• Posted

we will go thrugh it together wink

I wish i lost weight wiuth worry, i eat ! but after the doctor telling me i had to go on tablets for BP i decided to change lifestyle and i have lost 20lb since November and been walking a lot more , which has brought the BP down. I am on Norithesone tablets to stop bleeding as i dont want the coil or ablation but recently i am bleeding most days, which i think has something to do with the polyp so now i just want it sorted

• Posted

Sorry to hear about bp xx I'm having mine removed they found it in August but I had a bleeding in January this year so did another biopsy I have a change in cells it's been 5 weeks now so I'm hoping it's a positive there not rushing I've lost 2 stone and 8 lbs to date walking with dog and work yes we will get through it god bless us and well done on the weight loss You have done brilliant 🙏🏻🙏🏻??

• Posted

I will I'm think it will be soon I meet my consultant last Friday xxxx take care xxx

• Posted

Hi Debbie it's awful the stress our bodies and minds go through the waiting and the unknown are the worst culprits xxx god bless us all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.