England depressing

Posted , 4 users are following.

anyone else think this country is so depressing?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Depends where you are from. I live in a town in Staffordshire small and boring and quite depressing at times. Maybe take a short break somewhere? Then you may miss home and appreciate it when your back
  • Posted

Lee you sound like my nephew also called Lee! I will tell you the same as I tell him

It is not the Country its the blooming People that depress the hell out of me

• Posted

Haha it's just boring the weather is always horrible and sitting watching tv and it makes u depressed bc theirs adverts about every illness under the sun
  • Posted

I live in a little town which can be quite boring but I don't think England, ir the united kingdom is, especially if you get out and explore it like me and my family have. There are some amazing, beautiful places to see! And I'm going to get out of this town when I'm older and move to the Lake district 😁 Can't wait!
  • Posted

hi lee i live in the north cotswolds in gloucestershire stunning country side how are you doing with your anxiety
  • Posted

Before I became agoraphobic ,I used to go every where I could different countries all round the world in fact,

England I have always loved! And I was born in Scotland ! You will find with age (probably) the country you grow up in is the country you least explore, I do not think that there is a place in the UK I have not visited

And Katie the Lake District no matter how long you stay you will find something new everyday and something different to do everyday! One of the most beautiful places in the world that I have visited just amazing

• Posted

Err sorry meant Pauline
    • Posted

I practically grew up there, all my family except the younger generation was born and raised there. I still have family there too so I'm up there quite often and I absolutely love it 😁 I love Scotland too and visited several time in fact I'm a member of the Scottish heritage society! So sorry to hear you are agoraphobic, I've suffered a little in the past so I know what it feels like. At least you can say you've travelled already 😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.