Enough is enough

Posted , 7 users are following.

That's it, I've had enough.  Honestly can't take anymore.  So much has happened past couple of weeks, on top of everything else, and I'm still expected to take more?  No.  I've reached the end of my road.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Next
  • Posted

No, you haven't Mami.  No.  You have reached a cross roads and you have a choice on which road you take.  You are stronger than you think, you say you are expected to take more.....well you can.  You have fought this long......are you going to give up now?

Talk to us, tell us what has brought you to this point.  You can't leave us without us knowing just what has happened. 

Don't go without us knowing how bad things are.  Please talk

I don't want to lose you my friend.  You know how much I mean that.

Pat xxxxxxx

• Posted

Hi miami5

Im not an expert in anything at all but your post flashed across my screen and i cannot let it go with out saying anything, i may not have the answers but im happy to speak, what has happened recently to make you feel this way?

• Posted

Feels like my whole world has crumbled down around me.  Too tired to take anymore.  There has got to be a time to say "that's it, enough is enough".  That time has come for me.  Sorry. xx
    • Posted

No, you are wrong.  Listen to me......you are WRONG.  I strongly feel that this is not the right time.  Maybe another day, but not now. 

You have to listen to me.

• Posted

Hi

Many of us suffers understand your despair. We may be able to help you get over this rough patch. Please confide on us on this site.. i have had so much help on here... we are a family and we honestly from the heart care

Please let us try

Lorraine

• Posted

Can you really hurt your boys this way?  I know how much it would hurt me....that will be nothing in comparison to what your boys will feel.

• Posted

You are tired.  Go to bed my friend and sleep.  Then make a sensible choice tomorrow.  Please, please go to bed.
  • Posted

Absolutely agree with everyone on here, Now is not the time, im sure it feels like it is but its not we can all help just keep talking to us Miami5

We are all here to help you ☺

• Posted

Thank you xxx

So terribly tired and low tonight.  Think I'll go to bed, it's safer for me there, and see how I am tomorrow.  Been like this for so long though, nothing changes, apart from getting worse.  Goodnight xxxx

• Posted

Goodnight my lovely friend, sweet dreams.  Tomorrow is another day.

Love you,

Pat.

• Posted

Things can and will get better, it may not seem like that now but they will. Its tough and its hard but you have to believe that they will i do and it helps me each day, some days are good some are bad but the good are out weighing the bad which means things are getting better.

Always here to talk sometimes just doing that can help

• Posted

We are all here for you xx my mobile is on night and day if you post a message even in the middle of the night... I and others will get back to you straight away.

God bless and wishing you a peaceful sleep and a better tomorrow

L x

• Posted

Mami,

Enough is never enough take it from me! This is a bump in the road, you are stronger than you realise!! Keep fighting and do what you have to do! go see your doctor and dont leave until a satisfactory response is received that your happy with some recommendation maybe meds etc? Remember people love you and would be broken forever if you choose to end it. I ended it and was revived both times and after the second time saw the light that life gives, its a crazy trip this life thing make sure your around to witness it, I promiose you wont regret it! Hang in there!

• Posted

Hi, thanks for all your replies.  As you can see, I'm still here.  Struggling.  Went to A&E today.  Told them about last Thursday's od, it was too late for blood tests.  The doctor asked a lot of questions, and I answered as honestly as I could, she sent for psych team.  They came, said hello, that they'd talked to my CPN and were happy for me to go as I had support in the community.  Took less than 5 minutes, but I guess it ticked their boxes to say they'd been.  Tried to phone psychologist after coming home, but he was busy.  Struggling so much.  Came very close to another od earlier.  Sorry.  xx
    • Posted

Well done for going to A&E.  I am sorry it didn't work out better, but I am so proud of you for seeking help.  Keep on trying please.  I know how much you are struggling and I know how hard that struggle is, but believe me, Mami, it will be worth it in the end.  You are a lovely person and I believe that what goes around comes around, you will be repaid for being kind to others and for all you do for your children.

Stay strong, keep seeking the help that you need.....all will be well.

Your friend always,

Pat.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.