Enteragam medical food???

Posted , 3 users are following.

Has anyone tried ENTERAGAM? I read a little about it. Its supposed to be a medical food, powder form, that you can take with a glass of water or in soft food. It was listed as a treatment option on another website I am following...

Ibsgroup.org

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I use it. It works for me but is VERY expensive. Insurance does not cover it because it is a food. The company will give you a discount but for me that was $175.00 a month which I cannot afford. My Dr. Is great and give me samples.
    • Posted

That's crazy! I will ask my gastro if she has samples. These damn big pharma companies need to get controlled!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.