Entitlement to benefits

Posted , 18 users are following.

I doubt Denise will be back on the site to comment and give much needed support as someone on here has inferred that she is a fraud and receiving benefits she isn't entitled to, whoever it is will know who they are and will hopefully feel a bit sick that they have deprived the site of someone who knew how to help others.

People who only know someone from this site should not judge others by their own standards, this site is here to help people who are not clued up regarding DWP procedures, I as an online friend will miss Denise and many others will also miss her clued up advice.

Please try to keep quite if you don't know the whole story behind someone's claim, also remember we are all different and just because you believe you are entitled to a support benefit because you feel you have the same disability as someone else it might not always be the case.

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I  agree 100% Alexandria, they will know who they are and although they hopefully have been banned, they have unfortunately caused a great deal of distress to Denise by wrongly accusing her of things.  

There are some truly wicked people out there, who for reasons known only to themselves, seemed to enjoy getting at her.  Denise is a very knowledgeable person, who does not and never has worked for the DWP although some people seemed to be under the impression she did.  She has gone through such a lot, which is where her knowledge comes from and if she didn't know the answer to something, she would research it.  Denise is a great loss to this forum. 

• Posted

Denise has been a good friend to me and also a LOT of other people on here .....She will be missed by a lor of people. ..I hope who annoyed denise rotsssssssssss....All she did was to help people. .and to get treated like this. Absolutely disgusting who ever it was...so I hope you are pleased with yourself. .you piece C@@P
    • Posted

Sadly they havent been banned, just gutted that Denise let them get to her, I am a great believer in what goes around comes around, we will all have to work harder to give moral support to all those using the site to get help and information
  • Posted

That's terrible. I wondered why Denise hasn't been online for a while. I always look for her comments when people come on with benefit problems. She's always been upfront about her and her daughter's benefits and the struggles they have with it. How on earth can people say she's a fraud?

I hope she can rise above this (I know, it won't be easy for her) and come back. People that come on this site need her advice.

• Posted

Denise will be sadly missed. She gave me some valuable i formation. While i was awaiting my tribunal appeal. With her knowledge along with my mum's input. I won my appeal, indefinitely( 10 years) both hight rate care and mobility. Why are some people cruel. Denise has helped so many people, and supported them through tough times. Whoever you ate, you shoyld be ashamed if yourself.

• Posted

Really glad you won your appeal, it goes to show that if your entitled and you appeal they do listen, I'm trying to get her to see that one bad apple shouldn't cause the rest of the barrel to suffer

• Posted

Thanks Alexandria and everyone else. I haven't been on the forum in quite some time and the only reason i logged in today was because i had an email saying that you had messaged me. Of course i couldn't just ignore you, as you've been my friend too in the 18 months i've been advicing here.

The person in question still posts and i refuse to be called a benefit cheat when they have no idea of the reasons why i claim the benefits that i do. Not that it's any of their business.

It breaks my heart when i see so many posts unanswered or with questions that have been given incorrect advice. I spent so much of my time and put my heart and soul into advicing people advice here for 18 months. Pushed to one side my problems, as i always do because i know there's people out there that need help too.

I've made a lot of friends since being here, infact i still have contact with one person through personnal email but i won't mention names. I also have contact occasionally with one person through phone calls and text messages, again i won't mention names.

I maybe someone that sits here advicing others because of my own experiences and from all the research i've done in the past BUT i'm also a real person, who has real feelings. I have my health problems too, exactly the same as most of you who post here. What i'm not going to do is sit here and take all the nasty comments i have from people who are either jealous of what i claim or who believe i  work for DWP or i claim benefits fraudulently. As i've said a thousand times before i know others have an oppinion but there's also the correct advice and the INCORRECT advice and if ive seen anyone give incorrect advice then i'll tell them. You either like me or you don't. If you don't like me then pass on by but please don't accuse me of being something or someone i'm not.

I chose not to post when i left because i didn't want to cause any bother, i simply left quietly. I know i probably should have pm'd a few people and for that i'm sorry.

Take care everyone and thank you for all your support in the past 18 months. Much love to you all. xxxxxxxx

• Posted

Don't let people get to you, Denise.  I've seen  many of your comments on here and you have the knowledge that most of us wish we had to tackle our issues on benefits.  If anyone is a true fraud it's the Capita and Atos assessors.  They are happy to cheat ill/disabled people out of their benefits.  Come back and stay, Denise, please.

• Posted

Thank you lovely lady for taking the time to come back and comment, I'm hoping that when you see how many people will miss you and your sound advice you will come back and ignore those that know no better.

Maybe we should actually feel sorry for them, speak soon x

• Posted

yes I quite agree with you billyjay , ive just  sent denise a message asking if she okay , ive not been long on this sight but I don't know what id done without her friendly and cheerful advice  ...  what ever it is I hope she ignores whoever upset her they are not worth it ... there is some very nasty people around who don't like anyone who is caring enough to give up their time and advice

• Posted

I am sorry to read why you have stopped helping people. I have read a lot of your posts over the last few months and you have helped a lot of people which is good. I haven't posted myself as yet. But I have read many of your posts. I hope you can come back one day, and that person be punished.

• Posted

Hi Denise please do not let some keyboard trolls stop you from giving your invaluable advice. This is what they want DO NOT GIVE THEM THE SATISFACTION !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.