er visits

Posted , 10 users are following.

How many visits have you guys had at the hospital because of anxiety and depression?

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I tried to never go into a hospital for mental problems. However, I went in once for removing stomach scar tissue and they ended up treating me for borderline personality disorder..........a DX that I never had and one for which there is no clearcut cure. You can only doctor the symptoms.
  • Posted

It's not that I'm going in for mental health, I'm going in cause I'll have a stomach pain and think a hernia ruptured , or a bad headache and think I have a brain tumor, I'm literally scared of everything. I put on a normal life but no one knows my thoughts or my fears to the extent that they are ... I'm scared of dying, I'm scared of the world ending, I'm scared of someone else dying .. it's just to much
  • Posted

I've lost count and because of that I'm in such medical debt it's ridiculous. It's not that anxiety has sent me to the hospital, but the fear that anxiety brings me from thinking I have cancer, tumor, or some time of syndrome or disease. I have many physical symptoms which make me believe I'm sick and need medical attention. But doctors could never find anything. It's very annoying rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.