Erectile Dysfunction, Can't Erect through Arousal in the Past 6 Months?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Ever since last November, I went into psychiatric office, and I was prescribed with both Hydroxyzine 50mg and Venlafaxine, 37.5mg and I took Venlafaxine in the morning, and Hydroxyzine at night. (1 in the night after) And ever since I took 3, I have a severe case of erectile dysfunction. I waited until the 27th of December, and the doctor prescribed be Wellbutrin. I haven't taken it because I don't know if that will cause erectile dysfunction despite me telling the psychiatrist. It's been a 6 months roughly, and I haven't feeling like my erection is coming back. And it feels like I'm not aroused even though I'am. I'm worried so much.... however, I do feel like I can ejaculate little by little as time goes on. So I don't know how long it lasts until I get my erection fully. I have erections, but sometimes I don't feel arousal, and I try to tickle my nipples to have a stimulation of arousal which slightly works. So I don't know how long it'll take until I feel stimulated again...

I most of the time feel like I have sexual arousal but I don't get an erection. I don't know what to do.

0 likes, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

  • Posted

    How old are you? Do you watch porn? Do you masturbate a lot? Do you have a partner? Do you want to have sex just forcing it? If you're young, have your testosterone checked. Sexual side effects are common with psychiatric drugs. Maybe look into Gainswave therapy. I don't know if it works, but its worth a try. Good luck, and please report back on how you make out. You may help others with what you find out.

    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

      Gainswave is a therapy used for erectile dysfunction. I doubt it will help you. I'd bet you drugs are messing you up. Give yourself a break. No masturbating, or porn for a few weeks. Maybe find yourself a willing participant and have sex with a live person.

      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted


    I read your Post and concern to understand Your Problems.

    Above your Post in mention to Sex related Suffering you.

    my friend Same Problem like you , He was take to Generic Medicine Use And Now feel to Much better.

    So , I will Also Suggested to First of First You Treatment Started And then Doctors Suggested Medicine It.

    Generic Medicine is So Use of the Sexually Problem related .

    we can easy way Find to Generic Medicine On USA Trusted Site Of Arrowmeds .

    Thank You

    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up