Esmaya 5m

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi ive ben on Esmaya 5mg for two weeks now, How long before there are any changes. Ive had a period which was very heavy whilst taking this tablet and have developed a very itchy stomach.

Im know sure what to expect as i can tfind  any review regarding the outcome of taking this.

Can anyone help please

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi, i started to take esmya on the 6th of  April,the first symptoms were  constipation, pelvic & back pain that already suffere with aggravated to the extend that i coundn't keep up with daily routine, i thouthg is normal as esmya is desing to induced menopause,every day on there were new symptoms tiredness,weakness,counfusion,twitcing all over,spasms,stifness in calfs,chest pain that i end up on A&E on the 27th of April, 
  • Posted

A&E advised to urgently see GP as ESMYA causes muscle weakness, some GPs hasen't got a wise knowledge about it, so i stoppted the treatment & went to see the gyne on the 2nd of May.Since i struggled with muscle,joints,burning pain all over.One of the GP considered that is posible that ESMYA triggered FIBROMYALAGIA,the gyne did not rise any kind of concerned yet,despide all my struggled.

visits to A&E,GP&HSPITAL   

• Posted

A&E advised to urgently see GP as ESMYA causes muscle weakness, some GPs hasen't got a wise knowledge about it, so i stoppted the treatment & went to see the gyne on the 2nd of May.Since i struggled with muscle,joints,burning pain all over.One of the GP considered that is posible that ESMYA triggered FIBROMYALAGIA,the gyne did not rise any kind of concerned yet,despide all my struggled.

visits to A&E,GP&HSPITAL   

• Posted

Hi Leila,

Sorry to hear about your experience on Esmya.

My doctor has just prescribed it for me today and said he had great results..

Wasn't sure because it has been on the market for such a short time.

How are you feeling now?

Best Wishes..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.