Estelle solo 1mg side effects

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi Angela I've been on Estelle solo for 2 weeks it's helped with the sweats and flushes.but I feel worse in myself anxious, irritable, bloated and quite sharp tempered . Wondering if it worth carrying on or just going back to putting up with hot sweats ?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Stick with it for now. I started on 1mg and struggled a bit but now I'm on 2mg things are much better. Let your body balance out then make a decision.

• Posted

Keep persevering hun, HRT takes 6 maybe 8 weeks before it really kicks in and you feel the full benefits of it, so be patient, all these things take time. X
    • Posted

It is not the hrt making symptoms worse. I think that they are worsening anyway and the hrt hasn't had enough time to alleviate your symptoms. This is very similar to what happened to me when I first started taking it. It took 2 cycles for me to see any improvement. Then due to repeated bouts of diahorrea the Dr changed me to hrt patches to ensure I was getting all the hrt into my body and after only two patches, I feel 15 years younger! I am so much better than I was, it's incredible, but it needed time to build up in my body before I got the full benefits. You do seem to get quicker and better results with patches and they are less harmful as hormones don't go through the gut or liver. Maybe you need to look at changing to patches. Let me know via pm, how you get on. X

• Posted

Thank you Tina. I've been taking the pills for just over 2 weeks n I have felt no benefit.just the side effects. I've got 3mth supply then I've got to go back n see the Dr. I've got the mirena coil fitted and the Dr suggested I try low dose oestrogen . So maybe patches would be better for me too. Will let you know the outcome

• Posted

I'm now on 2mg and I have to say I'm feeling the benefit. I'm less anxious about my health. No sweats and apart from the aches and pains I feel more like my old self.

I reckon you should try it for longer as some women don't feel the benefit until they have taken it for a while. Let me know how you go x

• Posted

So glad to hear someone else is feeling so much better due to hrt!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.