estrogen-testestrone h.s. .625=half strength

Posted , 7 users are following.

you'll feel sooo much better,take smallest amt,no weight gain all is good with the world,just get your check-ups!I cut that pill in half, so Im only taking a quarter per night for 25 yrs now since Im 41[methyltestos H.S.]

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Great to read this Georgie, can I ask what your medication is called?

Cheers,

Loui

• Posted

I googled this pill and it seems there is some side effects to it? Maybe it's not for everyone to take? I have gained some weight since going thru menopause, 5kg increase. Maybe I need to exercise more...
    • Posted

estrogen too much makes u hold water!.When I stopped my birth control pills 40 yrs ago,I dropped 11 lbs, and had taken them for 11 yrs! Take the smallest amt u can,cut in half,I do? are u just on estrogen? Did u have a hysterectomy?
    • Posted

I am nearly 50 yrs old, no health problems, no hysterectomy, just curious to know what this tablet is about?
  • Posted

I take estrogen and progesterone, but they are Bioidentical Hormones. I was wondering if you are also taking them.....
  • Posted

georgie, good to hear that you are getting some help.  It seems many physicians have problems with testo.  But darn it, I was put on just estrogen and progesterone, and that's not working.  I felt horrible on the estrogen only.  But secretely added a little testo and guess what, I'm a new woman.  So nuts to the doctors who don't feel that testo is important.  

As young strong women we always had a level, steady amount of testosterone. While small, it didn't deviate much over the course of a cycle. So why wouldn't testo make us feel better.  Good for you!!!

• Posted

.625 and I cut that in half too,25 yrs now,we are women hear us roar hahahaha
  • Posted

Dear Geordie, can I ask where you get the medication?

many thanks

Amanda

• Posted

I go to the gyno told him no sex desire after hysterectomy so he precribed that,just say ur friend takes it just .625 tho and cut that in half,n u should be ok,no breast cancer in your fam,right???
  • Posted

Thanks, yes no family breast cancer link. Sadly my GP is completely money focused, I've literally had to fight for any test or medication. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.