Esyma

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi all just an update.

I have been taking Esyma since end of Jan 2017. And yes I have the extreme tiredness and the headaches. But today my tummy has finally started to shrink. The reason I know this is I have been taking pics of my tummy since starting it and today I took one and my tummy is a lot smaller than the previous pic (17 Feb 2017) I have 6 pills left to take then a scan and gynaecology appointment on 25th where I will be told if it's shrunk and if it has I will ask if it's permanent. Then I will have a two month break and my periods. But today is a good day. Just wanted to put a bit of positivity on here for a change.

And just to add I am now about 14momtns post op UFE .

Hope you are all improving.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

That's good to hear. I am on my second 3-month round. I found taking pill before bed helped with tiredness and body fatigue. My fibroid is 10x10. I haven't noticed any shrinking yet. I am also taking supplements From Dr. Warshowsky author of book Curing Fibriods. I have next scan in June. I hope to see some shrinkage.

• Posted

Hi yeah fingers crossed for you. Have you had any operations or just the Esyma?

I have had UFE prior

• Posted

I have not had any surgery. I have very heavy bleeding and thankfully that is my only symptom ( besides looking pregnant when I am naked). I am 41. No kids. I don't want any surgery, for lots of reasons. Just Esyma right now. And suppliments I got from Dr. Warshowsky in New York. He works with women to shrink fibriods naturally. I've only been on suppliments for one month. And had one 3-month round of Esyma. Just starting second one. I really don't want any kind of surgery so I hope it works.

• Posted

hey,

congrats on finishing the treatment smile

I've just finished my 3 months as well. I'm sure the fibroid has shrunk based on size as well. At 12cm x 12cm it was quite huge. I'm certain it's still big but definitely smaller. Will do my ultrasound in 2 days and get my new measurements. 

I've been taking photos of my stomach for the whole time as well. most people have a phone full of selfies but i have about 300 photos of my stomach smile haha

anyone know if there are any side effects coming off symptoms? i.e. from the rush of hormone change all over again? 

• Posted

Hi, I haven't noticd any side effects of coming OFF Esmya other than positive ones e.g. More energy, seem able to lose a bit of weight. 

Unfortunately I've never heard of a case where Esmya has removed the fibroids completely, they always seem to grow back, but mine seem to take longer and longer.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.