Evening everyone pls can someone help me with this leg feels fuzzy and feel not with with it

Posted , 4 users are following.

Leg (calf part) feels like a fuzzy feeling and I'm starting to panic again lump feeling has come back in my throat and chest feels tight getting myself in a worry state and just wanted someone to talk too who understands 😢 I'm so frightened I'm going to have a stroke/heart attack it's dragging me down now , I've had ecgs (all fine) blood tests (all fine) ultrasound on all my organs (all fine) so what the hell is going on always feel spaced out brain fogged too when out in my own pls help xx

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey it's ok the tingling and lump in throat and chest tightness is all part of anxiety I have had it a year now have you tried CBT?

• Posted

Hey! You seem to have a little bit of hypochondria like I used to! I know exactly how it feels. You google minor symptoms then BOOM you start getting all the symptoms you've read. You work yourself up in a tizzy and then the mixture of anxiety + the psychosomatic symptoms you created convince you that you have mere hours left on the earth.

But I'd be willing to bet you've gone through this numerous times, and lived to annoy the doctor with ECGS and MRI's.

Emma, SYMPTOMS are really funny, because the same symptoms for anxiety, are also the same symptoms for numerous autoimmune diseases, illnesses, etc. Your body can only tell you theres a problem in so many ways. And lucky for you given all of your tests, the thing wrong with you is anxiety which is not life threatening. 

• Posted

Yes absolutely right I have had two scans and was told fatty tissue for a lump I convinced myself was cancerous.? Still get anxious about it have panic attacks and lumps in throat and tingle all over.
    • Posted

Oh so true, and our brain is SO amazing at convincing us of our impending doom. A little anecdote to show you how powerful the human brain is: Once I had an extremely bad panic attack, so bad I called the ambulance (makes me cringe thinking about to this day) anyway, once they came and we determined it was a panic attack me and the paramedic had a nice chat about anxiety attacks. He told me that sometimes when people have panic attacks their hands cramp and distort into weird claw things. AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW. next time i had a panic attack that happened, only because he told me that happens.

That was a blessing in disguise, after that I realized that because my brain has control over me, I can have control over my brain, thus gaining control over myself and my illness. 

• Posted

It's amazing what your mind can do. I had moles that I was convinced were cancerous. The next day they raised slightly and I was in mad panic. I had panic attacks and my partner was so good calming me and saying they were fine that after three or four days they went flat again. The mind has convinced me of throat cancer, stomach cancer and created symptoms. Feel like I'm crazy sometimes.

• Posted

Thankyou all so much! You make me feel so at ease I love this forum! Yes I'm going to try cbt heard it really is a godsend xx

• Posted

Give it a go it does give you ways to conquer the anxiety and this site is great for chatting to people with health anxiety and knowing others suffer too. Good luck x
    • Posted

no problem! send me a PM if you feel like you need someone to talk you down out of your anxiety, i've been through what you're going through for years. And I've succesfully came out of it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.