Ever since i was 9 years old. (now 21 years of age).

Posted , 2 users are following.

Kind of lost for words to be honest i feel this is a health issue--- maybe ?.

Ever since i was 9 i noticed this huge tear trough in my cheek area malar part of my face.

any idea what this could be? and is this a normal thing (i think it isnt never seen this before on anyones face)!

Sorry about the bad photo but it looks as if i have been beaten up? constantly look tired around the face area? under those dents a red burning sensation can sometimes appear, mostly when anxious/tired/angry etc,

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

CAN SEE IF I PULL/OR PUSH MY SKIN INWARDS/ THE DEFECT IS NO LONGER THERE..?
  • Posted

This is probably just the way you are and not a health issue. Many people have this tear trough pattern and there are dermal fillers that can be injected but you probably would not want to go down this route. 

A good sleep pattern, a balanced diet and exercise may help. Also as you get older this may become less noticeable.   

The redness you are experiencing is also quite common as the blood vessels in the cheeks can dilate when you feel any emotion like anger.  Its the same as blushing.   You could try icy cold compresses to try and disperse the lymph which has collected under your eyes,but there is no easy answer to this. If you feel you are overweight then losing some may help.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.