Every slight pain I stress about

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been doing so well and after a heavy weekend drinking I feel like I'm back to square one. Any slight pain I worry about. Getting headaches again too which went completly. Got my last stress class tonight. How do u get these horrible thoughts out of your head. Sure I'm not normal!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I get what you mean. I just want to behave normally again and have a drink or a burger when I fancy it without feeling like it's terribly bad for me right after! Eating healthy and doing yoga helps me feel more confident about my health but I do crave some bad eating behaviour sometimes!
    • Posted

I feel exactly the same lol it sucks. I've cut caffeine and fatty foods out of my life, finally stopping smoking, haven't drank in months and I feel better for it but I crave coffee and pizza so much
    • Posted

Very impressive that you were able to stop smoking. I wish i never smoked one cig. Biggest mistake in my life. 
    • Posted

Im using an electronic cigarette with a low mg of nicotine for whenever I feel tempted but I try not to use it very much as I wanna cut th addiction. I try to only use it twice a day. It's hard but the health benefits are worth it smile x
  • Posted

Alcohol is a depressant. I too feel the same after heavy drinking. Try limit yourself, and don't do 2days in a row ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.