Everyday is a thought of fear and anxiety

Posted , 6 users are following.

I can't seem to shack this feeling of doom and fear. I don't feel good half the time. nausea, dizzy, hard to decribe just don't feel good. Always like i'm going to pass out. I get these waves of flush feelings and then sends me into panic. I went to doctor (or so called) no personalilty at all. Put me on remeron but it makes me a zombie can't take. I;m seeing a new one in mid december so maybe something different. And a doctor who cares. 

QUESTION FOR ANYONE???

Does anyone go thur day to day just not feeling right? Feel off inside and out? I try so hard to work and it's almost hard at times to stay and fight the feelings. 

0 likes, 8 replies

Report / Delete

8 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I'm so sorry your going through this. This is how I feel on a daily basis and have done for the last 6-7 weeks. Have you been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder? All these things your describing are classic anxiety symptoms. Can you not get in to see a GP any earlier? They may prescribe medication or suggest therapy to help.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I do every now and then u just cant explain the feeling once u except u got a illness it is a little bit easier av had health anxiety for years and i cant still accept that theres nothing wrong
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

i have been there too. felling as if every moment is my last and that my heart will just stop. Its so scary. I was diagnosed with GAD 2 years ago after my dad passed away unexpectically, it was scary. I have recently justa accepted that it is anxiety however, when i get the physical symptoms it comes out of no where, like im not even anxious feeling when i get the physical symptoms but when they start and they usally last all day for weeks, that would then make me panick because i think something is truly wrong with me. But i have to remember that this started after the death of a loved one. Its just hard to deal with the physical symptoms, i have chronic back pain that radiates to my chest that makes my chest feel like it's been rubbed together and feels wore out and sore. I hate it but i am learning to live with it. Yesterday i had an episode i was just sitting looking out the window when BAM! my chest felt strange like a lightness and like the blood just stopped flowing and it will all accumilate in my chest then move up to my neck then i would get a little fuzzy in my head, this would just happen for a rew seconds but it would effect me the whole day. can anyone relate to what i discribed? anyhow i hope that you feel better soon Sheila50461 : ) we can get through this! remember you are not alone: )

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank You I do relate, I can be watching a good Christimas movie and all of sudden flush and then fear of heart or something. I lost my mom last year and trying to see and make sure my 80yr old father is taken care of. Losing her just put me further back. I know she is with God but my mercy I'm lonely for her comfort. Thanks so much

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes all the time, unfortunatly thats just what anxiety does.  If youd rather not be reliant on pills which as youve found often can make you feel worse, then ask about therapy - it often works just as well if not better than meds.  Meds are just a short term fix (if they work at all)
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes - very often I just feel bad. Not myself. Like something is different, but I'm sometimes not sure what it is. Terrible thing because it makes it hard to get through the day. But you can do it. Definitely look into the therapy. It might help. 

Hugs 

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up