Everything is my fault!

Posted , 5 users are following.

things that have happened, I've done, allowed to happen, haven't done, tried doing unsuccessfully is all my fault. I am a pathetic useless excuse of a human being. You all take care out there. XXX

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Litrally everything can't be your fault!

Other people have a major role in the outcome too.

You'd be pathetic if you didn't even bother trying and saying woe is me but you have been trying!

But you are only unsuccesful if you give up. Everyone has setbacks some more then others.

Keep going.

• Posted

Thanks I have been trying to be positive today as spent most of the day before in bed, been out all day, driving, walking, still feel blank, empty, I just dread coming back home. 

don't know if the reason my mind is blank that it is tired of thinking trying to sort stuff out so has shut down? 

Thanks for the support just feel i;m to blame for everything and how I am. Wait for next appointment with psychiatrist I suppose.

• Posted

We are always here if you need someone before you see your psychiatrist! We all care about you and want to stick together <3

It seems like you are a very caring person. And that quality in us is part of what makes us so strong. You are not to blame for everything! How you are is what makes you so exceptional. Just being here right now makes you so strong! That is so rare in today's world and I hope you do keep going! You are so much stronger than you think!

• Posted

take a look around you all the people you know especially those who have or have had things in common with you now life style looks sociability or not, and tell me do you think they are pathetic excuses of a human being? in fact how many people have you known who are that? do you think you are unique, because however hard we try we are not unique. YOu are talking out of depressed viewpoint  I expect you know that, and depression distorts your thoughts about yourself, You need support medically and therapy if possible and you will no doubt get to feel much better about yourself afterwards.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.