evorel

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi,can any1 give me any info on evorel,for mood swings,depression,low energy levels, thanks

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't know the ansewer to that. I have mood swings myself and depression. The low energy could be due to your depression, or a thyroid problem or iron is low or vitamin d is low or your vitamin b levels are low 

i would talk to your doctor about it and the evorel

• Posted

I haven't heard of this before but I'm looking it up Googling now question
  • Posted

i have been given evorel from my gp,as im in primenopause,with the symptoms as above,just wanted to no how well they work,other ladies experiences.......thanks
    • Posted

I am not on HRT myself, but from what I can gather, reading around, a certain type will not necessarily work the same for any two women. Might be an idea to Google the product name, then 'reviews' and see what comes up?
  • Posted

hmm. evorel patches you mean...............? HRT . been on evorel patches for menoposal symtoms. mind you this is 20 years now been on them.   i started my menopose when i was 36. these were the only thing that helped so if it isnt these?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.