Excessive pee and poo issues leading to constipation

Posted , 3 users are following.

Moments ago i experienced a sudden urge to poop, i went and couldint go with enormous pain when trying to push, it felt so hard and solid. After 20 mins I finally did... since november i have had diareeah and excessive peeing like the bowel and urine thingy are never full. Will it return the constipation or just a one time thing, and what could it be? Ps. diet is 100000% horrible, should that be a facotr? thanks wink

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Do you eat a lot of processed foods?  If you do, this could be the problem. These foods contain additives and preservatives that are not good for you. Change your diet to home cooked meals using fresh ingredients.  Try to eat more fruit and fibre when constipated.  Try oranges, grapes and prune juice.  Make sure you are eating enough vegetables.  Keep a food diary to see what you maybe reacting to.

You should also see your doctor about change of bowel habit and the excessive urination.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.