Excessive yawning and can’t get a full breath in- RESULTS

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I posted a while ago about my situation. I had this condition for 5 months and saw every type of doctor I could and no one could tell me what I had. They kept saying my lungs are fine due to different tests. It was so frustrating because I thought no one could help me and I was stuck with this for the rest of my life not being able to breathe in fully or stop yawning. I ended up seeing a chiropractor in Atlanta and now Indianapolis since I moved here. Most of my visits were with the chiropractor in Indianapolis (Indy Spine, DR.WATERS). He has a method called ART that not all chiropractors speciliaze in but he does. I saw him for 3 months 2x a week and I was finally healed. I cried when I was finally healed. I was able to fully breathe again with no medicine needed. I recommend trying this method out since it worked out for me. By prayers and supplication to my GOD to heal me , He heard me and put Dr.Waters in my life to help me.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.