Excruciating pain in right side of shoulder 6 years after gallbladder removal

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi there

i just wondered whether anyone is experiencing an horrific toothache type dull ache years after gallbladder removal. no painkillers can shift the pain. the only bit of relief is by taking some apple cider vinegar.

i would be grateful for your thoughts as the pain is so debilitating

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

That is a give away Apple Cider Vinegar, this is your Live. I would need to know a lot more than that though to give you advice and I am actually not sure you would want it.

If you were free of pain after removal and then this pain has come on all of a sudden, then its your Liver either complaining about the foods your eating or you are now making Liver stones?

I maybe wrong but from my research on the internet I reckon I'm right. Apple Cider Vinegar will help NO DOUBT, I take it regularly since my Gall Bladder has been ill and I am sue this is why I am not in pain. It is a very powerful health tonic and when we are talking about the Liver and Bile you can understand why. If you went back to normal eating habits after extraction then this is probably what has caused this issue.

• Posted

many thanks for your response. i too take apple cider vinegar when i get the back pain and it does ease it, i found this out during my attacks years ago and it was amazing. i have recently been taking digestive enzymes and this is also helping with the gassy feeling. i did return to normal eating after the removal but recently changed to a diet plan which sort of brought on the symptoms again

• Posted

This is the problem with the Liver because it is linked to everything and you can get Gall Bladder stones there, why they call them Gall bladder stones geez knows.sounds like your going to be one of those thats going to be on a restricted diet then?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.