Exhaustion at 4 months po. Will I ever regain my energy?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone else still get exhaustion four months after gallbladder removal surgery?

I've been doing well with my recovery although it took a while.

I'm self employed and work from home and recently had two big orders to get out so I've been quite busy and stressed this week. Yesterday being the final day and very hectic. I must admit I felt tired and light headed but I had to finish.

This morning I woke up feeling like I'm coming down with flu and I've felt so exhausted all day I just lay on my bed which isnt like me at all normally.

Could I still be suffering the after effects of surgery, even after four months?

Did I do too much this week and cause this exhaustion? I used to have so much more energy and now I find myself in bed by 9pm.

Wondering if I'll I ever get back to normal.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

As I said in my earlier post and, yes, it will get better. I am just under six months and everything is starting to come back to normal. God bless and I’m saying prayers for all of us.

• Posted

Thank you . I appreciate your encouragement.

I'm battling at the moment with bad exhaustion and a feeling of coming down with flu which never actually materialises. Just body aches and pains, a fat head and very tired.

I so want to be well and healthy again. feel so sorry for my husband while he has to live with this bag of misery 😞

• Posted

Hi,

I've been dealing with dizziness and exhaustion for around 18 months after GB removal. i did every test possible, met all kind of doctors but everything was ok.

i thought it will never go away. thank god it did.

• Posted

hello am letting u know they will slowly go away mines was very bad in the beginning but it has slow down, i do get the fatigue from time to time just not as bad as before it was so bad i felt like a zombie, or i felt like i was gonna die thats how tired i was

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.