Expereince of Everol Conti

Posted , 4 users are following.

Yesterday I started using Everol Conti. Per-menopause, with the main issues being lots of night sweats and hot flashes which I was managing in different ways, then new muscle aches, mood changes, slight GI distubrance and lots of difficulty getting to sleep made me think it was worth trying a patch. Is anyone else using this and whats your experince.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

I have been using them for three months now and they have really sorted out the night sweats and hourly hot flushes - struggling to get them in the uk now tho due to a country wide hrt shortage 😭

hope they work out for you too x

• Posted

Hi and thank you for your response.

Agree with the difficulty getting these. Pharmacists managed to get them earlier than he thought. I have only been given a one month, so was worried about starting and then finding the same issues.

Have you experienced any side effects?

• Posted

no but i have come off them because i dont want any flushes. im now on a non combined treatment.

17B Oestrogel pump gel - oestrogen

Utrogestan 200mg pessaries - progesterone

• Posted

sorry for late reply - on hols so limited wifi - no side effects - except my bottom looks like a patchwork quilt lol - actually its looking peachy as im always exfoliating it to get rid of the marks !! x

• Posted

hi

i was on these patches, and the flushes and night sweats did improve for 3 - 4 weeks, then i started with them again although not as frequent or as severe.

• Posted

Hi. Thank you for your response. I have been told that we will trial this patch for 2 months and if symptoms persist they will try and alternative.

Have you experienced any side effects?

• Posted

Hello Coylie, if I’m reading it correctly online, it’s synthetic, anything synthetic is not good for us. And any doctor that says that synthetic and BHRT are the same thing, they are not the same thing at all.

• Posted

Hi Lisa. This was the only option for 1st time use. 2 others that were prescrbied, the pharmacist could not get.

I might just have to see how it goes.

• Posted

Morning Coylie... before you try that see if you can find a compounding pharmacist. My pharmacist compounds HRT creams. Please research synthetic hormones before you consider usin them. please don’t Think I’m saying this sarcasticly because I’m not, when we write something it may sound different than if we were face-to-face. That doesn’t make any sense... that because it’s first time use, that’s the only choice?? is that what your doctor is telling you and is it a man? sorry somehow I lost your post back to me and I’m replying to this 😉

• Posted

Hi Lisa95354. Thank you for your response. I have now had to stop using these patches as they refuse to stick. Where for one day and then they fall off! So frustrating. I have been prescribed something orally now which to be honest i was trying to avoid. I have no idea what they are as yet to pick them up.

Thank you for your advice.

• Posted

Hi

there is an oral alternative if you are prepared to push for it.

i am on a topical gel for the oestrogen and a pessary for the progesterone. it is working well for me.

• Posted

Hey COYLIE just seeing this now... if you’re on Facebook have you seen the page “Fixed a flash“, I’m not on Facebook but I’ve heard wonderful things about it. You have to request to join and there’s actually a nurse practitioner that calls you and will have I believe a 30 minute conversation with you for free. Please don’t think I’m being bossy pants but could you try to do this before taking that if you’re not sure what you’re taking. If it’s oral synthetic progesterone pills I have been hearing terrible things about that. There was an article on 4 women in England that had extreme fatigue and something else. Also at least google what you’re taking to see if it’s synthetic. Have you reached out to any menopause communities on Facebook or Instagram. There’s a lot of them. at least just check before you start. Also those patchesthat dont stick, I’ve heard that about those, there’s actually a clear film patch they can go over the hormone patch because for some reason a lot of these adhesive medicinal items are not sticking. I actually have 5% lidocaine patches from the doctor in my cabinet that are useless because I have to get tape to cover them, what’s the point. if you Google it I’m pretty sure Amazon or many other places have it, I would look under the shopping tab. hope this finds you doing well 😃 xo

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.