Expert Advise Needed: Anal Rash / Blister

Posted , 1 user is following.

Initially I felt tensed muscles around my anal sphincter that I though might be early signs of constipation. However after 2 days it felt like I was getting rashes around my anal region because of the intense summer heat in the Middle east, which is a common issue during these months. However, later when i saw it in the mirror they seemed to be more like blisters or minor open ulcers sores around the anal region this was on 3rd day. I started to research using google in regards to anal rashes/blisters and came across anal herpes and impetigo that closely resembles that marks I had. It is very difficult for me to distinguish between what I have since I do not have any medical or professionally expertise. Moreover, In the Middle East region I cannot seek professional check up in regards to any sort of STD screening as individuals with these diagnosis can lead to deportation (mainly due to the stigma attached to such issues).

Symptoms:

I have mild soreness without any urge of itching. Minor fever but it might have been caused due to my wisdom teeth that are growing also leading to minor headaches. I felt the urge to pee a lot one day, maybe because I was thinking a lot I have had normal urination without pain.

Home treatments:

Some of the Home treatments I have come across and have been doing for the past.

Aloe vera gel: I have been applying the gel for the past 5 day after cleaning ( three times a day)

Epsom Salt: Four days of 20 min Epsom Salt sit baths. The Epsom treatment has relieved me from the soreness and helped me relax and have some restful sleep.

Picture show the progress from Day 3 to Day 7 ( pictures are named as per the days they were shot Day 3, Day 5 and Day 7) First image to last image

I would really appreciate some professional advice with the important issue as I am not able to avail any medical help in the region.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.