Expired 4500mg of Tylenol (Extra Strength)

Posted , 9 users are following.

What would it do if I were to take around that amount at once?

I need serious answers.

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Also the tablets are 500mg each I think. I'm 15.

• Posted

Please don’t do that Abby. Is there anyone you can talk to? Everyone on here is very friendly and will try to help 
    • Posted

I've been to useless psychologists and councillors, forget that. Nothing will make me happy ever

• Posted

Hello there I'm assuming that you would not be asking if you were not aware that Tylenol is very toxic to the liver. Now why would you want to take a highly toxic dose of it and risk doing major damage or irreversible damage to your liver and other organs in your body. I ask you not to do that. Instead why don't you tell us what's going on that would make you ask that question. We will do everything that we can to help you I promise. Please keep us posted. We care. Diane

• Posted

Thanks, I know what it can do to the liver but I wanted to know if it would necessarily damage it or kill me or a possibility of it having no effect. I asked cause I want to overdose
    • Posted

Hi Abby

Please don’t do that

Why not try to tell us what’s happening with you 

• Posted

I hate myself and i miss my ex to sum it up. I hate being a boy, too, and I wanna be a girl. I've been depressed for years.. so

• Posted

Wow that’s a brave thing to share

So ok I know a man who has fought all of his life knowing he is a woman , I don’t know much medically but will tell you what he tells me 

He always knew he was different and had girls mannerisms 

His father  and brother tried to beat it out of him

He hid from school in a field dressed as a girl he was happy and safe there

At the age of fifty his mum finally told him she wanted to take him to the dr as a small boy 

The father forbade her

all his life he thought his father hated him

Guess what his mum just told him ?

Your father forbade me from taking you to the dr as he was scared we would lose you

The authorities would take him away

Now all the support that I can offer is whether you are a girl or a boy you are loved

My daughterwent to school with a girl  who wanted to be a boy 

So she dressed like a boy no one cared she was just herself

She went into work as a care worker she visited old people in their homes 

Some old ladies were concerned that she was a man and requested that she didn’t call

Now my old nan thought he was amazing 

He washed and fed her and more than that he did it well

She said he’s my favourite 

Me and her laughed 

What I’m trying to say is most people see a person regardless of their sex 

To share your wishes will be hard, I’m sure there will be chat groups and help near to where you live 

Please keep in touch 

• Posted

Wow! That is a big thing to carry alone. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Have you sought any help for this- have you told the counsellors?

I don’t know if you are in the UK but there are people you can get advice from.

eg www.gires.org.uk or tranzwiki.

• Posted

I wont be happy as a boy but thanks anyway. I was kind of confused reading that, but I guess I understood the point of it. I still wanna die, though.
    • Posted

I hope you are still here- did put another reply , but because it had web addresses, it is waiting to be approved!

you are very brave to be upfront about your issues...keep talking

• Posted

You will hopefully work through this and decide who you are and how you want to live your life. It probably feels too hard at the morment but hold on..
  • Posted

Please don’t do that. Talk to us. You can’t risk your future/life however bad things seem now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.