Extreme clitoral swelling and discomfort

Posted , 3 users are following.

Okay so my sexual partner went down on my exactly one week ago. I have never been able to come from anything other than a vibrator but I felt I was getting close so he was working really hard. It hurt but at the same time felt good so I didn't ask him to stop. I was a bit sore the following 2 days to no surprise but then by the 3rd day I notice my clitoris was very swollen (kind of hard) and tender, not normal. It hurts to walk, sit, go over bumps, close my legs fully, everything! I tried warm baths and air drying the area but didn't really touch the area much because of the tenderness and I didn't want to irritate it further. Finally after day 5 I slowly pulled the clitoral hood back to look and noticed some off white (almost looked like a scab does when wet) and it looked very inflamed and "cut open". I had 2 baths with Epsom salts and tried pouring a bit of the water on the area to flush out bacteria that I thought may be stuck under the skin. But now I have a few lesions on the inside of my inner labia that look almost like a cancre sore and sting to touch. I tried putting some polysporin complete on the clitoral part which did ease the pain quite a bit temporarily but I'm at a loss of what this could be. I have slept with him 7 times and 3/7 he went down on me and I never experienced anything like this afterwards. I was thinking i've developed an infection under the clitoral hood but then these other sores showed up suddenly so now I'm unsure if a bacterial infection could cause that.

Also I know I need to see a doctor which I will asap but since its Christmas time my doctors office was closed today and will be tomorrow as well so I was unable to get in to see him.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

See a doctor to take a biopsy for diagnosis. Then a treatment can be accessed.

sounds painful and it could be a number of things, rather than guess it's better for a doctor to treat you.

Happy Holidays 🎄

• Posted

Did you find out what this was? Same thing happened to me after sex, what was it? Just a cut? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.