Extreme pain post op 4 weeks

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all. I am waiting for a call from my surgeon. I had my go out 5 weeks ago. I had a full work up in the er 2 days post op due to extreme back pain.   Yesterday, I tried to add in healthy fats and had spinach with dinner.  In the middle of the night, I had terrible stomach pain which eventually went away. Then today, right after eating, I had a terrible stomach ache on the right side with a stabbing pain that didn't allow me to sit.  Of course, now that I called the surgeon it has passed. I think it's food related. Anyone have this happen?

0 likes, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey, I am trying to figure out the same thing.  It has been almost 2 years since mine and the sharp pain on the right side started about 1 year after my surgery.  It is a stabbing pain that freezes me and makes me not want to move.  I am not sure what it is but it is not normal.  A lot of people have said they have it but maybe doctors don't know exactly what the real issue is.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.