Extremely Worried

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been dating this guy for over 8months, 2 years ago I found out that I have gential herpes I've never told anyone because I'm afraid of being judged last night my boyfriend started to go down on me but I stopped him, but afterwards we had unprotected sex and I am having an outbreak does he have it now? What should I do I need answers please

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I think you should just come clean with him and be honest. I’ve never had to disclose yet but when I do it will be before sex. From what I’ve read it’s just better that way. But since it’s already after the fact I’m sure he will be upset and may leave but more b/c of you not being honest. That’s just something you will have to deal with. But I would just come clean now. If he’s the man for you he’ll stick around after he’s had time to process everything. Good luck and let us know how it goes!! 🙂

• Posted

i dont know how did you keep it for two years, by not telling. well if you are happy with dating, seems you are in love. however you have to tell on him, you shouldn't think only yourself but think also his health. (You can spread love to others in other way, but health of a person is the most important that you can be loved)

• Posted

Sorry, but unprotected sex during an outbreak is very irresponsible. At the very least avoid sex during outbreaks! Who knows if he will get it or not now. Time will tell. Or a test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.