Eye Dizziness,

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi ladies, I am new here just join few days. 39+. I have almost had all the 60 symptoms of peri meno. The most awful one is this eye dizziness, as if I have not slept for some days peppering at times. Early Jan dis year wasn't good at all I had terrible anxiety, palpitations, panic attack, migraines at fore head, I can't concentrate, shaking body atimes, I thought I am dying, done all tests all normal..gosh.. then had strongest hot flush that lasted some hours, I haven't had it again except feeling body hot atimes, crying a lot, I cannot be on my own, feeling scared all the time, distance myself from friends, I was so scared to the extent I have to remove my pictures from Facebook thinking someone is after me, it was awful & terrible experience.  The most annoying part now is this eye heavy & dizziness other feelings come down a bit I am managing now. My period too has become irregular but comes every months just days apart. WHEN WILL I BE OKAY. I feel am not myself again. Thank you.

1 like, 23 replies

Report / Delete

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dear Mercy , I feel so sorry. I have not finished yet, and I had some terrible years in the past. Some symptoms are better now. Unfortunately, I lost interest in my hobbies during those years, I stopped dancing lessons I had enjoyed for years. I could not continue- pains, migraines, heavy period, lost confidence, fatigue etc. I try to start again now... and it is so difficult.

I love this forum, because you find here women who understand you and do not make judgements. You find help and good advice. I learnt a lot here.

Peri is terrible because it last so long for some of us. Not a few months or a year or so, but many years. The change is slowly and painful.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thanks Lana. Like you said this forum has really helped a lot of us... peri meno is terrible because is something I cannot say when it will stop. since I joined this forum there is a lot of different d way I used to feel. I love all the sisters in this forum all of you ROCKS. 
      Report / Delete Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up