Eye sight has suddenly gotten worse?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive never had great eyesight, I have been wearing contacts since I was 14 and glasses since I was 11 and I don't believe I've had a change in prescription since then. I just turned 21 and ive noticed a lot of screens and class boards look fuzzy to me(I cant see far away), its like my vision became slightly worse over the summer or something and its kind of worrying me.

Can this happen sometimes? Im going to make an appointment to get new contacts, it just freaks me out that my eye sight randomly worsened over a couple of months.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

just get an eye exam. your prescription may have changed. and if u have anxiety, that can cause harmless bluriness . ive had that many times ❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.