F****d off

Posted , 5 users are following.

Happy & sad!! How do i deal with that! Well 20mg of diazepam will numb it for now xxx

0 likes, 18 replies

Report / Delete

18 Replies

• Posted

F**k it 30. Xx
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Mandy

Hill there

You can pm me r you would like. Remember the med merry go round we are both on..

It's hard I know but hopefully it will settle soon. Like I hope mine will.

You are starting to speak to someone that's so positive although a process but you've started

We Here for you as you are for us!!!!!

Vicky xxx

Take it easy xxx please be kind to yourself xx

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

diazipam is not a good choice, take gabapentin instead its not addictive and will calm you down.
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Im on gabapentin 1600 mg a day already xxx nothing helps xx not wen yr upset that u are at fault for something u had no intention of but were left feeling hurt & extremely sad so made an impulsive decision and to be told im not the same person they thought is hurting me. ... had they said they were not up to meeting id never have found the happiness i have. See my conundrum??? Sorry i cant say more about it just cant settle on 30mg diazepam now n cant calm down. Xx im sure i will yet just anothet hurdle in the s**t i call my life xx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi

Look you are you a kind caring person who does not got out of their way hurt people. I'm sure of that!!!

So the meeting that was supposed to happen didn't. ... then something good came.. good for you I say ....

maybe the people that are telling you are not the same person are in the wrong not you!!! Just a thought!! don't blame yourself or feel sad.

The happiness you speak of grab it Mandy grab it love. Yoive said you have too much sh@! Going on let a little happiness in xxx !!!!

Vicky xxx

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Just to clarify I did mean you weren't the same person I thought you were I think your a wonderful person

What I was saying was the connection you thought you had with me wasn't real it was just because I was nice to you the way you can know this is to think about this now!

The connection I have with peace is so deep and strong there's not a person alive that could get my attention but her in that way

So if the connection you thought you had was real there's no way you could of met Neil do you see my point

Your not a bad person you just got confused or mis read the situation

Thinking of you mike

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Oh yeah i see ur point cos now i have the real thing and id trade it for nothing and no one ! Xxx got my mr.big from sex in the city im one lucky chick. For him to understand m.illness also a bonus. Xxx
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up