Facial tingling/fizzy feeling anxiety/fibromyalgia??? Wits end :-(

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi there im really looking fir some help and reassurance as ive been diagnosed with health anxiety and worry for the last few months off and on i get a kind of what i can describe as a fizzy feeling around my right side of face it comes and goes never constant bloodwork completely all clear just really starting to get me down now i have severe neck and shoulder knots which im thankfully starting physio for soon im just wondering if this could also be a factor can this cause it? im so scared and worried pls help me

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I get the facial tingling/fizzy light headed feel like I am going to faint feeling. No knots though. All my blood work and MRIs are good just anxiety!

• Posted

I have health anxiety.. it went from having anxiety of having a heart attack bc i was shortness of breath etc. now it's my sexual health. everything has been clear and normal. even with test be negative, here i am Googling.. and all of a sudden having THAT syn. . I'm going crazy

• Posted

Hi Emma

I know exactly how you feel. Try not worry ( famous last words) I do my deep breathing and I focus on something in the room and just try and allow myself to drift away.

Also lousie Hay on youtube is a really positive person. She talks you through mindfulness and it really helps.

maybe give acupucture is also give for your muscles. Hope this helps

• Posted

Hi Emma

I know exactly how you feel. Try not worry ( famous last words) I do my deep breathing and I focus on something in the room and just try and allow myself to drift away.

Also lousie Hay on youtube is a really positive person. She talks you through mindfulness and it really helps.

maybe give acupucture is also give for your muscles. Hope this helps

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.