Fallen back down.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'm just sick and tired. Tired of being sick. Sick of being here and tired of its neverending grasp of pi**ing me off. I hate every decision I have ever made. I actually hate myself. I didn't know that until today. You learn something new everyday.

1 like, 5 replies

Report / Delete

5 Replies

• Posted

Never hate yourself. It's only you that can make things better. Have you got the support of family/ friends?

You will find that inner strength because your a fighter. I don't know what your going through but I'm going through a pretty bad time myself. I'm in and out of depression and dark places because I think negative. I know that with the support of my loved ones and the reassurance from the lovely people on here, I will find the strength to get through this.

Always here to chat

Best wishes

Vicky

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hey Nick

You are clearly going through a tough time and I sympathise.

Depression/Anxiety sucks, I can be laughing at something on tv one minute and sobbing my heart out the next.

We all look back and have regrets in life and they are magnified with depression.

Take it easy mate and dont be so hard on yourselfbiggrin

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Okay stop roght there. You canr hate yourself you are all you have. Look up mirror therapy. You need it and you can do it in your own. The hate must stop its so cruel to be your own bully, whatever decisiins you have made are life lessons, even if they sucked. Its all about learning here. We are only human nit suoerheroes so except any mistakes as a learning process. There are things beyond our control, so if you have a chemical embalance then you do and you allow your doctor to helo with that. Accept it. You have two choices in this life to accept it or fight it every step of the way. Acceptance frees you to live the other leads to a miserable existence. Hopefully you have a good support team, sometimes many dont and have soiuses or family memebers that are cold or rude. Theres nothing you can do about how other people behave or react towards you. This is your life not theirs anyway. Do not look backwards thats why your eyes arw in feont of you. The past hapoened and is gone and you cant travel backwards so forget it all. Everything happens as it should anyway. Try to live in the moment. Do what you need to do in the moment. Hating yourself is wrong on every level. Ove yourself, accept yourself and do not bully yourself. You are human. Understand that? You are human. Mirror therapy and see your doctor to ascertain if you have a chemical embalance. Forgive yourself from everything, you derserve and are worthy of self love!! Doesnt matter what occurred in the oast..its done. All life lessons. Do not allow anyone to blame you or point their finger at you for causing them any emotional pains, thats on them. You start fresh from this exact moment and take care of you. 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

You have nothing to hate! You're the most kind, caring and funny person! You know I love you lots xx

Don't regret meeting me! Ok I've been a pain in the a*** but I'm funny sometimes right?

Stay strong Nick xxxxxxx

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up